Thursday, November 20, 2014

Synthesis Reflection

    Overall I think I completed what I set out to do in my synthesis paper.  There were some weak points as far as the Ethos, Logos, and Pathos.  I had a difficult time applying these to the synthesis part of the paper.  At first I thought that I was going to have a hard time with this paper, but after some help I thought that the paper was kind of like an argumentative paper, but with hard facts from articles of authors in the field of the changing workplace in our time.  After this paper I still believe that college is the best route to preparing to enter the modern work world.  In college they instructors know how to prepare you for entering the work world, and that is why I believe that college is the best route, and also how I feel I did on this synthesis paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment