Monday, September 29, 2014

Purpose Statement

The Art Work of Cars, Not Just a Tool.

I as an automobile enthusiast I would like to show people who are not interested in the car culture, that cars are pieces of art, and that cars are so much more than just tools in our everyday lives.  The car culture is something that is not very different from any other culture.  It is just a group of people that come together and share the same interests and beliefs. I have grown up being around cars, and a few of my family members enjoy cars and have a few hot rods themselves. This is where my love for car came from. I hope to show people that just use their cars as a tool to make life more simple can see that cars are so much more than a tool.  They are a statement piece of your personal style, a work of art. They can tell a story about there owners.  Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear UK) once said :” It’s what non-car people do not get.  All they see is a ton-ton-and-a-half of wires, metal,glass and rubber. Thats all they see. People like you or I know, we have an unshakable belief that cars are living entities. You can have a relationship with a car, that’s just what non-car people don’t get.”  



No comments:

Post a Comment