Thursday, September 4, 2014

What Do I Care About….

What Matters To Me The Most:
 I guess what matters to me the most would be my wife, my dogs and my extended family.  I would be lying if I said I didn't care about my personal belongings, like my car, computer,etc.

What Interests Me?
The one thing that interests me the most would be the pursuit of my future career. I would like to become a police officer someday to help the public, and keep my own family safe. 

What Do I Want To Learn?
I would like to learn all I can about law enforcement, and criminal justice as a whole.  I want to be very good at my future career. I would also like to learn more about being a detective in a big city or in small county with no big city.

What Do I Want To Investigate?
I would like to investigate more into how detectives figure things out. I like to do puzzles, I also like to think critically. I want to be able to solve a case like detectives do today.


No comments:

Post a Comment